In today’s business world, the ability to utilize a clients information and combine that with information generated by advance web based data acquisition allows us to capture a more realistic picture of what is going on in a customer plant and processes. Fife can provide equipment for the two major market segments of:
- Waste Water
- Cooling & Boiler Water
Fife has developed a hardware and software platform called Fife Monitor. The hardware can include skid systems that provide dry or emulsion polymer make-down units in conjunction with feed pumps and flow meters. We integrate other flow meters, pH monitoring and TSS measurement devices into a PLC panel that has web based communications. The Fife Monitor is capable of being utilized in a fully automated mode thru our proprietary software or in a manual mode under the control of plant operators. Over time we can help our customers re-design their process to provide the highest Return on Investment (ROI). Generating reports with customer data and Fife Monitor data makes us a valued partner in our customers supply chain.
Cooling & Boiler Water
Fife is a channel partner with all the major equipment suppliers. This allows us to provide any piece of equipment that is needed to control the chemistry in a cooling water, boiler water and closed loop system. Some examples are below:
- Conductivity and blow down controllers and solenoids
- Chemical feed pumps (diaphragm, peristaltic, piston pumps etc.)
- Flow meters
- Corrosion monitoring devices
- Testing kits and reagents
- Automated tower controllers that monitor PTSA fluorescing additives in cooling tower inhibitors
- Specialized equipment for dissolving our solid line of products with the “TG” designation.
By no means is this list complete. Please feel free to contact us with a specific need.